- Are you an outdoor lover who is fully qualified to lead adventurous activities outdoors?
- Have a natural affinity for teaching new skills to youngsters and do so in an exciting and exhilarating way?
- Enjoy seeing people achieve far more than they ever thought possible and know that you have been instrumental in this?
- Love the Dorset countryside and seascape?
- Want to work for a successful and expanding company who value their team members?
- Are you looking for freelance work with competitive rates of pay?
We are always looking to increase our team of freelancer instructors to whom we can offer substantial blocks of work throughout the busy summer season and can also be called upon to lead activities at sometimes short notice during the down season.
If you fit the bill and would like to join us then make contact and let us know!
Call Sam on 01929 555111 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current 18hr Outdoor First Aid Certificate or equivalent
- Current Qualification Certification in all appropriate activities
- Current (less than 3 yrs) Enhanced DBS certificate