Outdoor summer jobs in the Dorset countryside, no previous experience or qualifications required!
Camp Cook Role…..possibly one of the most important jobs in the company, keeping everyone fed! You will be responsible for meals for your given camp, no previous experience needed just a basic understanding of cooking and the willingness to immerse yourself in camp. Sticking to a step by step guide you will be given in house training and put through a health and hygiene qualification which will have you turning out chilli for 60 in no time!
Why work for us?
- Become a member of our close knit and valued team
- Working in the outdoors and taking pride in achieving consistently amazing feedback
- Make every student’s trip unique and unforgettable from the moment they arrive to the moment they leave
- Opportunity to take part in varied activities and gain experience and qualifications
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunity to stay on site between camps
- Flexible employment opportunities with camps running from May through until the end of August
- In house training
What you need….
- To be fun and outgoing and be able to work as a member of a small team
- Good self management, time keeping and turnout
- The desire to keep striving for excellence in everything we do
- Enjoy working in the outdoors with students of all ages
Desirable but not essential on application…
- Enhanced DBS certificate issued within the last three years
- First aid qualification
- Health hygiene qualification
- Any adventurous sport or leadership qualifications ( with the opportunity to work on sessions throughout the programme)
Who to contact…
If any of the above sounds of interest to you or a friend or you would like more information please contact Tom on 01929 555111 or email email@example.com