Outdoor summer jobs in the Dorset countryside, no previous experience or qualifications required!
Camp Staff Role…..responsible for a small group of students throughout their stay, you will get involved in every aspect of camp life, team building, fire lighting, aiding in cooking, varied adventure activities and becoming a role model for students who will never want to leave!
Why work for us?
- Become a member of our close knit and valued team
- Working in the outdoors and taking pride in achieving consistently amazing feedback
- Make every student’s trip unique and unforgettable from the moment they arrive to the moment they leave
- Opportunity to take part in varied activities and gain experience and qualifications
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunity to stay on site between camps
- Flexible employment opportunities with camps running from May through until the end of August
- In house training
What you need….
- To be fun and outgoing and be able to work as a member of a small team
- Good personal discipline, time keeping and turnout
- The desire to keep striving for excellence in everything we do
- Enjoy working in the outdoors with students of all ages
Desirable but not essential on application…
- Enhanced DBS certificate issued within the last three years
- First aid qualification
- Health hygiene qualification
- Any adventurous sport or leadership qualifications ( with the opportunity to work on sessions throughout the programme)
Who to contact…
If any of the above sounds of interest to you or a friend or you would like more information please contact Tom on 01929 555111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org