Looking for DofE Residential ideas? Enjoy a unique experience on the Jurassic Coast in the stunning Isle of Purbeck in Dorset.
Summer Gold Residential
- Stay on a comfortable glamping site, with camp beds, rugs, fairylights and lanterns, located on the shores of Poole Harbour.
- Large communal tipi with fire pit for evening relaxation and kitchen tent for self catering.
- Awesome adventure activities for all weeks, including climbing and abseiling, team games, kayaking, coasteering and Dorset waterpark
23 – 27 July FULLY BOOKED
30 July – 3 August FULLY BOOKED
6 – 10 August FULLY BOOKED
13 – 17 August FULLY BOOKED
20 – 24 August. 3 PLACES AVAILABLE
27 – 31 August FULLY BOOKED
Gold Camping Residential:
22 – 26 October
- Exclusive Campsite
- A large marquee equipped with dining facilities and fully equipped kitchen.
- Stay in Tipis (supplied with air beds and blankets), you and the team will be responsible for running your camp from cooking to household chores.
- Large communal tipi with a central fire pit to relax around each evening.
- Work as a team on a self catering basis.
There is always an instructor at the camp and as well as further supporting the principles of the award as specified by the DofE, these experiences enrich the overall residential experience.
The price includes all of the activities and accommodation costs. Whatever your level of fitness or experience, you’ll have a week to remember!