Looking for DofE Residential ideas? Enjoy a unique experience on the Jurassic Coast in the stunning Isle of Purbeck in Dorset.
- Stay in a comfortable modern bungalow with showers, beds and fully equipped self-catering kitchen with all facilities.
- Awesome adventure activities for all weeks, including climbing and abseiling, team games, kayaking, coasteering and Dorset waterpark
We have three residential weeks to choose from –
Gold Revision Special Residential:
28 May – 1 June. Still places available for last minute bookings
Tailor based revision sessions run by a qualified teacher on three mornings during your week to help you with your revision needs
Combine adventure with teacher-led revision residentials in April and May for a guaranteed combo to maximise revision and gain your Duke of Edinburgh Gold Residential Award.
Gold Bungalow Residential:
23 – 27 July FULLY BOOKED
30 July – 3 August, 6 – 10 August
13 – 17 August, 20 – 24 August, 27 – 31 August
In addition to three nights at the bungalow, you will spend one night at our private Bushcraft site sleeping in Hennessy Hammocks under the stars.
At particularly popular times when we have more than 20 participants on a residential week, we adjust our programme to also include a tented camping experience. Should this be the case you will be staying two nights in the bungalow and two nights at our exclusive camping location on the shores of Poole Harbour (minus the marquee)
Gold Camping Residential:
22 – 26 October
- Exclusive Campsite
- A large marquee equipped with dining facilities and fully equipped kitchen.
- Stay in Tipis (supplied with air beds and blankets), you and the team will be responsible for running your camp from cooking to household chores.
- Large communal tipi with a central fire pit to relax around each evening.
- Work as a team on a self catering basis.
There is always an instructor at the camp and as well as further supporting the principles of the award as specified by the DofE, these experiences enrich the overall residential experience.
The price includes all of the activities and accommodation costs. Whatever your level of fitness or experience, you’ll have a week to remember!