Here at Cumulus we pride ourselves on designing bespoke programmes to fit each individual group depending on the duration and nature of the trip. The unique ethos of NCS groups is reflected in the way we structure teams within the programme.
Each programme contains a unique set of activities that can include Coasteering, Mackerel Fishing, Dorset Waterpark and Bushcraft to name just a few. Our highly qualified and knowledgeable instructors will engage all young people at every level to ensure an action packed and educational trip to remember.
Our tented camps provide a unique setting in which everyone can relax in a camp exclusive to your group and under the expert care of your course director.
Hearty meals cooked by your own dedicated field chef, who can cater to your every need, complement the homely surrounds with spacious standup tents set around a central dining marquee and communal area. Creature comforts also include on site shower and toilet facilities, phone charging area and plenty of space for on-site games and evening activities.
Our residential camps are perfect for young people:
- NCS residential experience located on the stunning Jurassic coast in Dorset with programmes tailored to meet your requirements
- Experience a life away from home, learn and build new skills for work and life.
- Fantastic weeks available for young people aged 15 – 17 offering them new challenges and the opportunity to meet new friends
- All group sizes accommodated, up to 200 per week
- We have a strong team of experienced instructors with the ability to motivate and lead them to strengthen their communities as well as have a safe and a once in a lifetime experience
- Exclusive, fully catered Residential Village sleeping in traditional tipis with airbeds in a secluded camp on the shores of Poole Harbour
- Large marquee with dining and kitchen facilities
- Activities to engage all participants can include Coasteering, Kayaking, Waterpark, Bushcraft, Climbing & Abseiling, Archery and Footgolf
- Our ‘Challenge by Choice ethos means you choose the level of challenge you’re comfortable with
- Finish on wonderful Studland Beach for Beach Games and BBQ!
Other residential partners include the catered David Donald Centre in Worth Matravers or the Youth Hostel at Lulworth Cove, contact us to find out more.
How about staying in our own private bushcraft site in the Purbeck woodlands in Dorset? Sleeping in Hammocks between the trees and cooking on an open fire. This is a unique experience Cumulus can offer during your NCS week.