Russell Thompson has been working in Leadership and training development for the past 25 years and has achieved an enviable track record to date. He brings a wealth of unrivalled professional experience, hands on training experience, infectious energy, passion and enthusiasm which has help teams understand the principles behind team working and the best practices of working together more effectively. We offer a wide range of outdoor team building for management training programmes which cover many learning objectives.
Motivation and teamwork for better business performance
- Design and delivery of a range of effective team building activities from bespoke courses to outdoor team building activities and development programmes, ensuring that the team training we provide is tailored to meet your objectives
- Highly experienced Development Training company specialising in both Activity Based Learning and Performance Coaching for individuals, their teams and their leaders
- We utilise Activity Based Learning in conjunction with Accelerated Learning Techniques. This is the art of learning through stimulating and thought-provoking challenges, which can benefit a broad range of business cultures
- While providing a lot of fun, each activity has defined learning outcomes to re-enforce the principles and practices of being a good team player and an effective team leader, enabling participants to reflect on their learning experience and transfer this learning back into the workplace
- We can deliver the team building activities and skills training at a venue or location to suit your requirements
- The team building activities can either complement a classroom based session, be solely located outdoors, or be a combination of the two, using a style that is both engaging and enjoyable
Why Dorset is perfect for Team Building
- Swanage and Purbeck is a fantastic region for team building, offering a warmer climate and an array of superb locations for fun team building days and Activity Based Learning programmes with learning geared towards specific business outcomes to maximise the return on your investment in people.
- On the south coast of Dorset, only 2.5 hours from London (the closest Coasteering location to London) and within easy reach from across the south, Swanage and Purbeck have stunning landscapes and locations for all seasons.
- The eastern gateway to the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site, a walk along the South West Coast Path takes you past the magnificent Old Harry Rocks, Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door. Surrounded on three sides by sea water, coastal Purbeck boasts some of the best sea views and spectacular scenery along the whole of the south coast.
- Building confidence and communication skills, encouraging teamwork and building trust in a stunning environment.