A GREAT AND SAFE ADVENTURE EXPERIENCE!
Discover the Dorset Jurassic Coast with Coasteering
A fabulous sea and cliff based activity to explore the Jurassic Coast under the supervision of qualified and experienced instructors involving rock scrambling, swimming, cliff jumping and cave exploration.
- Enjoy a fun-filled adventure with qualified experts.
- Explore the coastline and caves from the sea
- A unique way to discover hidden coastal secrets
- Learn new skills and choose how high you jump!
- Morning or afternoon sessions for all levels of groups or families
- We are the only provider with our own private parking, toilet and dedicated change facility.
- We are bespoke and take the time to make it a better adventure experience (See Trip Advisor).
- Our ethos ‘Challenge by Choice’ means you always make the choice on how you meet the challenges we present you with.
- All our kit is top quality including 5.3mm Coasteer wetsuits, specially designed for warmth and protection, buoyancy aids and protective equipment
- We have 25 years experience in the outdoors.
- Location: Dancing Ledge, Langton Matravers, approximately 2 miles from Swanage on the Isle of Purbeck
Cumulus Outdoors is a member of both the British Coasteering Federation and National Coasteering Charter. We are also HSE licensed to work with groups under the age of 18 years.