A GREAT AND SAFE ADVENTURE EXPERIENCE!
Discover the Dorset Jurassic Coast with Coasteering
Coasteering is a fabulous sea and cliff based activity, which allows you to explore the Jurassic Coast under the supervision of qualified and experienced instructors. This fun water based activity involves rock scrambling, swimming, cliff jumping and cave exploration.
- Enjoy a fun-filled adventure with qualified experts.
- Explore the coastline and caves from the sea
- A unique way to discover hidden coastal secrets
- Learn new skills and choose how high you jump!
- Morning or afternoon sessions for all levels of groups or families
- We are the only provider with our own private parking, toilet and dedicated change facility.
- We are bespoke and take the time to make it a better adventure experience (See Trip Advisor).
- Our ethos ‘Challenge by Choice‘ means you always make the choice on how you meet the challenges we present you with.
- All our kit is top quality including 5.3mm Coasteer wetsuits, specially designed for warmth and protection, buoyancy aids and protective equipment
- We have 25 years experience in the outdoors.
- Location: Dancing Ledge, Langton Matravers, approximately 2 miles from Swanage on the Isle of Purbeck
- There are always at least two instructors in the water with you.
Cumulus Outdoors is a member of both the British Coasteering Federation and National Coasteering Charter. We are also HSE licensed to work with groups under the age of 18 years.