Discover Camp Cleavel Tipi Village for a Totally Unplugged Family Glamping Experience
Family Glamping Holidays at their Best
Open Friday 3 August to Friday 31 August 2018
As we approach International Family Day on 15th May, get the family together for a real family glamping experience. Camp Cleavel Tipi Village is situated in a stunning, secluded location with incredible views over the southernmost tip of Poole Harbour and its’ islands.
Accommodation is provided in Tipis and Ridge Tents right at the water’s edge, pre-pitched and ready for you. This is your chance to escape from the pressures of everyday life, there’s no wifi and it’s a few miles to the nearest shops, pubs and houses. However, miles of stunning walking and cycling routes surround Brownsea Island, Corfe Castle, Studland Beach plus the Dorset Water Park are within easy reach and there are a whole host of land and water based adventure activities nearby making the most of Purbeck’s natural features.
Camp Cleavel Tipi Village
Camp Cleavel has ten Tipis and five Ridge Tents for hire, you can hire them individually or together for a group of family or friends. Each Tipi comfortably sleeps up to four adults and one child (or six without airbeds). Ridge Tents comfortably sleep up to six people (or eight without airbeds)
- On-site staff and trained first aiders are on hand at all times – they have 24 hour phone lines and can charge mobiles.
- A catering gazebo offers a hot breakfast and evening meal each day cooked by staff which you can choose to purchase. Guests can chill drinks, store food and medication in the gazebo.
- The Central Village Tipi campfire opens each evening and seats up to 50 people.
- Tuck shop offering tea, coffee, hot water, ice, sweets and ice creams.
- Stone baked pizza delivery service.
- Pre-bookable massage and relaxation treatments.
- A selection of outdoor lawn games. • Archery subject to availability.
- Fire pit hire (subject to availability) and disposable BBQs are allowed.
- Regularly cleaned porta loos and disabled loo. Free showers are available at nearby Burnbake Campsite.
- Air beds
- Outdoor chairs
- Lanterns and solar lights
- A welcome drink
You just need to bring your own bedding and pillows, warm clothes for the evenings and waterproofs – wellies are a must!